Cloud Computing is the fastest growing segment of business applications and represents the next evolutionary step for computing. In short, cloud computing is the set of technologies and infrastructure capabilities being offered in a utility based consumption mode. According Gartner report - Cloud is changing the way applications are designed, tested and deployed, resulting it a significant shift in Application Development priorities. Cost is major driver, but also agility, flexibility and speed to deploy new applications.
Cloud computing represents the maturing of a paradigm for modern IT-driven businesses that enables them to deliver more for less, and rapidly adapt to a changing business climate.
Key ServicesBased on the strong experience in the application development area, Silverlinc has developed following offerings:
- Cloud Assessment and Advisory Services help the customer to transition to Cloud in methodical way, handholding them through advisory workshop, as-is and to-be assessment and pilot implementation phases.
- Cloud Application Development and Maintenance Services assists in development and maintenance of SaaS and PaaS solutions on multiple technologies and platforms.
- Cloud Migration and Integration Services assists in migrating existing application into the Cloud leveraging Cloud Service and furthermore integrating it with on-premise system considering hybrid scenario.
Key SolutionsApart from the generic Service Offerings, Silverlinc is also well on the way to develop various industry solutions on Cloud and offer them on a SaaS basis. Some of these include:
- AutoZenics: SaaS based solution based on Microsoft Dynamics for Auto cluster
- SCC (Supply Chain Commerce): SaaS solution for Retail Domain
- nXchange Systems: Document transformation as a Service - Recognizing the new trends in the Cloud for B2B integration, nXchange has been developed to be used as a building block in typical Integration as a Service scenarios. nXchange is being used by other Silverlinc solutions like SCC.
- TZen: Test Management Tool as a service
- ZenAutoPro: Automation Test Script as a Service
- Device Driver Porting
- Operating System Porting
- Product Migration and Modernization
- Bug fixes, Enhancements, Support and Maintenance
- Test Consulting
- Test Automation
- Test Planning and Execution
- QA - Test tools development
- System Integration
- Product Customization
- Product Localization
- Faster time-to-market with improved product quality, and significant savings in costs
- Agile R&D Lab
- Rapid product development with 'Solution Blue Print' – a patented methodology tool from Silverlinc
- Network Product Test Accelerator with ZenNetTest
- Reusable embedded/software component library with ZenDevLib
- Dedicated Center of Excellence (CoE) to foster customer centric innovation
Cloud computing is reality now. It is being adopted by organizations across the globe. Some industries are adopting more than others. As cloud technologies and providers progress the early results on Cloud benefits are becoming clearer. Using third party infrastructure and software applications on pay-per-use organizations are controlling the cost of operations wisely. At the same time they want to scale up for their business expansion avoiding expensive Capex. However, fairly large number of organizations has the dilemma on the starting point of cloud; on the depth and extent of adopting cloud without taking business risk as perceived with cloud.
Silverlinc Consulting offers Cloud Consulting and advisory services to its customers. Through its unique 'Cloud to Compete' methodology Silverlinc helps the CXO's to produce 'Cloud Roadmap' establishing cloud benefits linking the cloud roadmap to the strategic imperatives. As a Roadmap, we offer Cloud portfolio strategy to assess the appropriate cloud-ready portfolio. Silverlinc Consulting also offers Cloud Adoption strategy by which we help in accelerating adoption of cloud post migration. Silverlinc, does not only provide advisory but also brings in its technology services unit to do POC and deployment to ensure the Roadmap is implemented with a potential savings between 20-50% of operating costs of the migrated cloud portfolio.